Dr. Sack earned a B.A. degree from Columbia College of Columbia University and an M.D. degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his psychiatric residency training at Montefiore Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
In addition to his other professional credentials and memberships, Dr. Sack is on faculty at 2 medical schools in New York City. He has maintained his own psychiatry practice at the same location in the Riverdale section of the Bronx for more than 40 years.
Memberships & Associations
- Board Certified in Psychiatry—American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Board Certified in Geriatric Psychiatry—American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Distinguished Life Fellow—American Psychiatric Association
- Psychiatric Fellow—American Academy of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry
- Member—American Association of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Member—American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Lifetime Member - Trademark Who's Who, Top Doctors - Honors Edition